The basis of what we do. It's not just about the body, it's not just about the mind or soul. Building harmony and alignment of mind body and soul.
Your longterm health is your best investment. Looking ahead to how your body moves, heals and performs to help reduce health concerns while leading a life full of opportunities.
Our lives are constantly evolving. To evolve we must grow. To grow we must learn. To learn we must be supported and empowered. All of this is paramount for long term sustainable success.
Say hello to our 1-1 packages.
If you want to work on something super specific like a skill or getting out of pain, this is for you. Or maybe you just don’t want to be in a group - that’s cool we have a solution for you.
If you want to get out of pain and you don’t just want to be passive in the process, this is for you. If you are wanting to work on a specific skill, this is for you.
"I met Jess at a time where I was in a vicious circle of ‘exercise, injury, rest’ with not being able to exercise consistently for more than 2 weeks before my back, shoulder or knees would hurt.
I’ve now been training for approx 18 months and I haven’t had to ‘rest’ due to injury! I have no limitations to the movements that before Unity even simple daily tasks would cause me discomfort."
It doesn’t have to be this hard to live a life where you aren’t saying “no” to the things you want to be able and confident at doing, here’s how:
We get it can feel like you've exhausted all your options and this is it for you, but we are here to tell you you haven't until you've tried us. We use the Osteopathic principles with strength and conditioning methods to create a bespoke and holistic programme to target the root cause and build an active sustainable lifestyle.
Does this sound like you? You...
- You have experienced aches and pains for a long time and it limits your ability to consistently exercise, move freely, do a hobby or sport and ultimately say yes to things you want to in life
- You are over the approach of rest, massage, injury cycle and ready to take an active approach
- You want to actually lift weights as part of your rehab
- You want to work on a skill but dont want an old injury to hold you back anymore
- You want to work with us and feel anxious about joining group class, or just want to work with us purely 1-1
"I had been to see chiropractors, osteopaths, physios, consultants and I was doing all the things you think you are meant to do. It wasn't until coming to Unity I was able to work on everything, not just one thing at a time. It's not just about the shoulder pain, it's everything. Nothing happens alone, I understand that now."
- You felt confident that you could do the DIY without needing the be laid up on the sofa for a few weeks after?
- You felt like you can say yes to joining in with your friends football game and your back or knee pain wouldn’t flare up?
- You felt safe that if your loved one, child or dog ran towards danger you’d be able to react and help?
- You could go on your holiday and actually walk around and experience it to it’s fullest potential?
- You could go through life, activities and fun things without needing the morning ibuprofen or being dosed up on pain meds?
Introducing our 1-1 packages
Work one to one with our coaches to nourish, build and sustain your body; it’s strength and stamina so you can reach your goals faster and keep them for longer.
If you don’t want to work in a group, you want that one on one attention or you don’t want to work with us for a longer period of time this is why we created this. Specific results, specifically for you.Let's talk
"Having been to osteos, physios, surgeons the lot, I’d come to terms with not being able to do things without help from my husband. My running days were behind me. Going to practitioners and fitness professionals nothing had ever really “fit” I was either pushed too quickly and my pain would be scarily bad again or I was being treated like a fragile piece of furniture. Working with Unity I can now say I’m stronger than ever, my scoliosis isn’t limiting me like it used to, I can run, I can join in and lift heavy weights, I feel strong and capable. I am not fragile. Unity has helped me believe this was possible, guide the way and support this process in understanding how to work with my body.”
"It was after a holiday where we had to take a wheelchair because I wouldn’t be able to join in with the walks that it hit me that I needed to do something. I had been going to osteos, sports massage therapists, chiros etc. but all it ever did was take the edge off. It never helped me do more, just an expensive painkiller. I work in care, I am responsible for others and it was at the point where I wouldn’t be able to help my clients. Now, I’m the fittest and strongest of my team. I’m kayaking when everyone told me I’m mad to do it. Unity helped me build my strength, feel confident in my body and learn how to look after it. The community is great, I always hated gyms and this doens’t feel like one. It’s a safe environment where we all are working on ourselves at our own pace.”
"I had been told my doctors I’d never be able to lift my arm above my head, let alone lift weights on that side. After experiencing cancer, I thought I’d be protecting my body and avoiding that side. I first went to see Jess for my back pain, I wanted to be able to pick up my daughter without pain. After overcoming that hurdle, we went onto working on my upper body, I can now match the weight on both sides, above my head. I can not only lift my daughter’s weight, without pain, but I can keep up and feel stronger and more confident with my body everyday.”
Helping humans thrive, not just survive
- Complete a 2 hour starter session to test your body and give us the information we need to get to the root cause
- Commit to 1-3x per week to work on your goals
- Package of 12, 24 or 48 One on One sessions with your coach working on your specific goal (30-60mins depending on the needs and goals)
- Access to your coach to support in between sessions (2 days per week, message only)
- Guidance of in between session work to fast track your progress (disclaimer: this might not be MORE exercise)
Meet your coaches
Hi I'm Jess
I am a Registered Osteopath, AWPT Women's Health Coach/Educator and Active Life Professional, I help women who feel limited by old injuries, aches and pains, feel more confidence, strength and power in their bodies so they can freely live unapologetically.
Hi I'm Harry
I am an Active Life Candidate, I help people build a life of physical freedom and break free from aches, pains and injuries that limit them.
More satisfied clients
I started working with Unity with 1-1s, to reduce the pain in my shoulder and lower back while at work. I didn't like the idea of group class and wanted to feel safer moving my body as I hadn't been in a gym before. Working with Jess and Harry I am now strong on site, feel confident moving things around and I feel healthier than I ever have before.
I started working with Unity to feel stronger, have less back pain and recover better at Cricket. I had been trying to do things on my own in a gym but it wasn't working. I've been with Unity for a year now and whenever I see my chiropractor now, more out of want than need, he keeps saying this is the best I've ever been.
This is for you if...
- You’ve been told by someone that an injury or health condition means they will never be able to exercise or lift weights again
- You are OVER going for your monthly treatments only to be given the same exercises (or none at all) and just to feel like it “takes the edge off”
- You want to find a space that treats you like a human, a person not just a number or a collection of symptoms
- You feel like a lost cause, that you’ve tried so many things before that it’s not worth trying something else
You may feel like you’ve tried it all, that how you feel is the best you’ll feel, like it’s “just part of getting older”.
We are here to tell you it’s not. There is ALWAYS somewhere safe to start and places to go. You are not a lost cause.
Join us on a journey to saying goodbye to aches and pains holding you back, building a life of physical freedom and sustaining a lifestyle of practical real life strength and fitness.
After our starter session, we will use the information collected from the testing and goal setting session to create a programme for you. We give you lifestyle advice and coaching to start making long lasting changes to your life and recovery. That way when we start our sessions together we can work on things specifically knowing that your body can handle it. Work with us to directly access the lifestyle that means you feel limitless, those aches and pains no longer haunt you, you can feel capable again.
Working 1-1 allows us to respond quickly to any changes life may throw at us and be really specific to what you need in the moment. You and we commit to you 1-3x per week to build your goals and make it a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions you may have going through your mind while reading our 1-1 packages, if however these do not answer your query please do not hesitate to reach out directly to us.
Do I get access to group class?
What's the difference between working with you and a personal trainer?
Do you do online 1-1 sessions?
Do I have to sign up if I do a call/consult?
Can I claim on insurance?
How long do I have to complete the sessions?
What if I'm planning on going away during the year?
Do I have to lift weights? I don't want to get "bulky"
Why is there a price difference?
Watch our masterclass to learn the 5 key things for optimal health
Learn how your body recovers and some simple steps to set your body up for optimal recovery so that you can take on whatever comes at you during your day. Learn skills and principles that you can take with you through every stage of your life.