This is the basis of what we do. It's not just about the body, it's not just about the mind or just about the soul. Building harmony and alignment of mind body and soul.
You are capable. You are strong. You are powerful. Your body is able to performance and NOT sacrifice your joy or life.
The dedication to yourself to what you actually want, not what's tempting you right now. It's not about pushing through and ignoring signals. Rather trusting into yourself.
Welcome to Unity Performance
Join our signature group strength and conditioning programme to work on your strength and power all year round.
No more winging it at the gym, going in without a plan or seeing how things go.
No more feeling scared your programme will hurt or flare up your back pain, not be well rounded or plain boring.
You are over going to the gym and not knowing what to do, poor attempts at programmes or overprescribing exercises. You want results. And you don’t want to spend your entire day in the gym.
We’ll provide you with a personalised programme to learn to love strength training, fuel and nourish your body so you can feel and perform powerfully.
Walk into spaces with confidence because you have your plan, we are in your corner and you know what you are doing is right for your body.
Let’s ditch the cardio, random group classes and actually build a powerful body to match the power you deep down know you have.
"I have changed the entire way I look at fitness, it's no longer about changing the way I look. It's now about feeling strong and powerful. My body actually feels good. I feel prepared and capable in my everyday."
- Amy S
Does this sound like you?
- You are forever working towards this “toned” look but all you ever do is go to LBT classes and spend hours on the treadmill.
- You have a few aches and pains in your body and want to work on your strength but don’t know where to start
- You are a bit scared of a gym, not sure what to do but you want to strength train
- You are over having half assed programmes written by trainers that are frankly boring and not actually getting you the results you want
- You want to focus on strength and power but don’t know where to start and want more support than a personal trainer 1-1 session can give you
"I used to go to the gym and classes and feel like I had to do the all or nothing approach. Which wasn't getting me the results anyway, working with Unity I am now in less pain, managing my stress better and able to LISTEN to my body and respond to it's needs."
- You were able to walk into a gym with confidence knowing what you were doing and how to move your body?
- You felt strong and confident with your body knowing it will be able to perform in the workout and not give you grief after?
- You were confident and had full trust in the programme you were following that it was going to give you the results you actually want?
- You had your coach in your corner able to give you support throughout the month, not just for the 1 hour in the gym?
Introducing Unity Performance
Our signature strength and conditioning programme focusing on strength and power throughout the year. Say goodbye to yoyo dieting and programmes, no support or guidance and say hello to Unity Performance.
Join us to test your body and get ready for our next strength block!
- Personalised programme to focus on strength and power throughout the year, 3-5 days per week.
- Personalised with your gym and equipment access, strength balance results and any injuries you may have had.
- Assigned 1-1 coach to support and guide you through this journey
- Weekly check ins with your coach via our app
- Call with your coach 1x each 6 week cycle
- Access to daily moves for all body mind and soul education and support
- Invitation to our conditioning classes
- Free access to group testing and teaching every 6 weeks at Unity Health & Performance
Meet your coaches!
I am a Registered Osteopath and Active Life Professional, I help women who feel limited by old injuries, aches and pains, feel more confidence, strength and power in their bodies so they can freely live unapologetically.
I am an Active Life Candidate, I help people build a life of physical freedom and break free from aches, pains and injuries that limit them.
"It was hard at the beginning, I felt like I had to feel wrecked at the end of each workout, I now embrace each training session being about learning and loving my body and celebrating what it can do"
Sound like you?
- You want to enjoy the gym and training but feel nervous about going into the gym, not sure what to do and don’t want to do all the research yourself or invest into a personal trainer 3x a week.
- You don’t have excessive amounts of aches or pains and want to focus on longevity.
- You want to feel strong, powerful and confident in your own body and skin.
- You want to follow a programme but have limited access to equipment and want support on alternatives.
- You want to ditch the yoyo dieting, programme switching and high intensity group classes and actually get the results you want.
- You want all the benefits and want the support between sessions.
- You want to work with us but you aren’t local.
If you are READY to work on yourself, your health, build your strength and resilience and finally feel confident in your body and skin - this is for you.
You are ready to stop pretending you like the high intensity group classes and start to fall in love with strength training. Let’s ditch the things we think we should do and actually do the things that we enjoy and get us the results we want. Feel held and supported the entire way with your 1-1 coach, giving you feedback and check ins. Join a community of beautiful strong and powerful humans building their lifestyles that they actually enjoy and not full of “shoulds” or there to please others all the time.
Join our personalised programme with a 1-1 coach for £100/month
If you don’t want a 1-1 coach and feel confident in a gym already, join our group programme (without personalisations) for £50/month
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions you may have going through your mind while reading our main offer, if however these do not answer your query please do not hesitate to reach out directly to us.
I don't want to be tied into a contract, what happens if I want to cancel?
I'm not local, can I join?
If I'm not in pain, can still I join?
I am a complete newbie in the gym, can I join?
Do I have to lift weights? I don't want to get "bulky"
Can I come into the gym classes on this programme?
Watch our masterclass to learn the 5 key things for optimal health
Learn how your body recovers and some simple steps to set your body up for optimal recovery so that you can take on whatever comes at you during your day. Learn skills and principles that you can take with you through every stage of your life.