The basis of what we do. It's not just about the body, it's not just about the mind or soul. Building harmony and alignment of mind body and soul.
Your longterm health is your best investment. Looking ahead to how your body moves, heals and performs to help reduce health concerns while leading a life full of opportunities.
Our lives are constantly evolving. To evolve we must grow. To grow we must learn. To learn we must be supported and empowered. All of this is paramount for long term sustainable success.
You can be in control of your body, your life and your future, when you take responsibility and ownership of it.
At Unity, we believe in the extraordinary power of high achievers. We see the untapped potential within you, the spark of brilliance that's waiting to shine brighter than ever before.
Our mission is to empower you to live a life of full body confidence, abundance, and self-trust because we know you are capable of achieving greatness.
"I met Jess at a time where I was in a vicious circle of ‘exercise, injury, rest’ with not being able to exercise consistently for more than 2 weeks before my back, shoulder or knees would hurt.
I’ve now been training for approx 18 months and I haven’t had to ‘rest’ due to injury! I have no limitations to the movements that before Unity even simple daily tasks would cause me discomfort."
It doesn’t have to be this hard to live a life where you aren’t saying “no” to the things you want to be able and confident at doing, here’s how:
We get it can feel like you've exhausted all your options and this is it for you, but we are here to tell you you haven't until you've tried us. We use the Osteopathic principles with strength and conditioning methods to create a bespoke and holistic programme to target the root cause and build an active sustainable lifestyle.
Does this sound like you? You...
- Can’t go without your regular massage, osteo or chiro visit only to be still controlled and back with by your aches and pains a few weeks later
- Say things like “my bad knee” “my painful shoulder” “I can’t because of my back” “don’t you just hate getting old” “it’s just part of ageing” and you don't want those parts to control or limit you anymore
- Think that your manual job is keeping you strong and pain free, yet need an ibuprofen in the morning
- You are going to your group classes or personal trainer regularly and don’t want to keep scaling, changing the workouts or accepting you have pain after workouts
- You’ve been told or thought that you can’t build an active lifestyle because “you can’t lift weights” or “you can’t go to a gym”
- Think the gym is all about bro-style ego lifting with everyone pouting into mirrors or showing off in front of each other and grunting
"At Unity I have learnt how to nourish and care for my body, I no longer self sabotage with food and know can enjoy foods I love without sabotaging or feeling guilty.
I have learnt to listen to my body and what it needs, to enjoy the process rather than rushing things."
- You felt in control of your body, its responses and thriving
- You were able to trust how your body moved and that it would recover from
- You knew you could say yes to that hike with friends and that your knee won’t hurt after
- You felt strong and capable enough to play with the kids and family all day *and* being able to keep up with them
- You were able to go out with friends and order off the menu without needing to investigate the menu or feeling like you need to starve yourself after?
Introducing the Building Better Humans programme
The programme that supports humans to embody an active lifestyle, get strong and rehab from old aches and pains, so they can start saying “yes” to more living.
A doctor or physio can help you get back to daily living. A personal trainer can get the healthy person better aesthetics or to peak performance. Building better humans is in the middle. We aren’t helping you get to that top 1% athletic performance and we aren’t healing a broken leg. We are helping humans build a lifestyle they absolutely love, feel confident and energised every day and feel stronger and more able bodied than ever before.Let's talk
"Having been to osteos, physios, surgeons the lot, I’d come to terms with not being able to do things without help from my husband. My running days were behind me. Going to practitioners and fitness professionals nothing had ever really “fit” I was either pushed too quickly and my pain would be scarily bad again or I was being treated like a fragile piece of furniture. Working with Unity I can now say I’m stronger than ever, my scoliosis isn’t limiting me like it used to, I can run, I can join in and lift heavy weights, I feel strong and capable. I am not fragile. Unity has helped me believe this was possible, guide the way and support this process in understanding how to work with my body.”
"It was after a holiday where we had to take a wheelchair because I wouldn’t be able to join in with the walks that it hit me that I needed to do something. I had been going to osteos, sports massage therapists, chiros etc. but all it ever did was take the edge off. It never helped me do more, just an expensive painkiller. I work in care, I am responsible for others and it was at the point where I wouldn’t be able to help my clients. Now, I’m the fittest and strongest of my team. I’m kayaking when everyone told me I’m mad to do it. Unity helped me build my strength, feel confident in my body and learn how to look after it. The community is great, I always hated gyms and this doens’t feel like one. It’s a safe environment where we all are working on ourselves at our own pace.”
"I had been told my doctors I’d never be able to lift my arm above my head, let alone lift weights on that side. After experiencing cancer, I thought I’d be protecting my body and avoiding that side. I first went to see Jess for my back pain, I wanted to be able to pick up my daughter without pain. After overcoming that hurdle, we went onto working on my upper body, I can now match the weight on both sides, above my head. I can not only lift my daughter’s weight, without pain, but I can keep up and feel stronger and more confident with my body everyday.”
Helping humans thrive, not just survive
- A deep dive health and performance consultation and regular retesting to uncover the root cause of your aches, pains and limitations.
A fully individualised programme to specifically work on your blindspots, mobility and strength deficits with the adaptability to flow with life’s challenges.
1-1 sessions with your coach to unpack blindspots, educate you with lifelong knowledge and optimise movements while building confidence.
Access to our unique and beautiful gym (that doesn’t feel like a gym) to follow your programme during open sessions or guided in our small group classes.
Monthly check ins with your 1-1 coach to keep progress on track, respond to life’s challenges and celebrate the journey.
Join our community of humans improving their lives, working on themselves daily and coming from a place of love and nourishment. Our conversations are different.
Invitation to our workshops and live events to learn more and immerse yourselves into this world.
Meet your coaches
Hi I'm Jess
I am a Registered Osteopath and Active Life Professional, I help women who feel limited by old injuries, aches and pains, feel more confidence, strength and power in their bodies so they can freely live unapologetically.
Hi I'm Harry
I am an Active Life Candidate, I help people build a life of physical freedom and break free from aches, pains and injuries that limit them.
This is for you if...
- You know deep down you are meant for more than what your life is currently given you, and you no longer want to be passive in the process.
- You have mastered business or in the process of and you want your health and body to reflect that.
- You’ve been told by someone that an injury or health condition means they will never be able to exercise or lift weights again
- You are OVER going for your monthly treatments only to be given the same exercises (or none at all) and just to feel like it “takes the edge off”
- You want to find a space that treats you like a human, a person not just a number or a collection of symptoms
- You feel like a lost cause, that you’ve tried so many things before that it’s not worth trying something else
You may feel like you’ve tried it all, that how you feel is the best you’ll feel, like it’s “just part of getting older”.
We are here to tell you it’s not. There is ALWAYS somewhere safe to start and places to go. You are not a lost cause.
Join us on a journey to saying goodbye to aches and pains holding you back, building a life of physical freedom and sustaining a lifestyle of practical real life strength and fitness.
This programme is an immersive process that helps set you up for the lifestyle of your dreams. We take you through a bespoke process of 1-1 sessions (online or in person) and graduate you into our community with small group classes to fulfil your fully individualised programme.
This will depend on how many 1-1s you would benefit the most from.
Everyone starts with 1-1 sessions, priced at £68 per session. This includes the session, an at home programme if appropriate and a 1-1 coach by your side.
We then graduate you into group class at £359/month. This includes 3x coached classes per week, 1x 1-1 per month, open studio, recovery classes and workshops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions you may have going through your mind while reading our main offer, if however these do not answer your query please do not hesitate to reach out directly to us.
How do group classes work?
What's the difference between working with you and a personal trainer?
I'm not local, can I join online?
If I'm not in pain, can I join unity performance?
It seems expensive for a group class?
Can I claim on insurance?
I'm scared to commit to 12 months, what are my options?
What if I'm planning on going away during the year?
Do I have to lift weights? I don't want to get "bulky"
Watch our masterclass to learn the 5 key things for optimal health
Learn how your body recovers and some simple steps to set your body up for optimal recovery so that you can take on whatever comes at you during your day. Learn skills and principles that you can take with you through every stage of your life.