This is the basis of what we do. It's not just about the body, it's not just about the mind or just about the soul. Building harmony and alignment of mind body and soul.
EMBRACE ALL PARTS OF YOU
You are capable. You are strong. You are powerful. Your body is able to performance and NOT sacrifice your joy or life.
SELF HEALING & REGULATION
The body is self healing and self regulating. You have the power and capabilities of this within you already, we can show you how to unlock this.
Welcome to Embrace your Strength & Power
Imagine feeling proud of your body, feeling love for it, understanding it and knowing that you can trust it. You have that strength and power within you already, join us to embrace this journey.
Join us on a journey to start to embrace your whole self, understand it and learn how to work with it. Welcome home.
Our society has demonised working with our body’s, it thrives and earns from our insecurities, lack of understanding and low self worth. We are here to change that.
Join us to start to unlearn the conditioning, heal your body from diet culture, long term dieting or disordered eating patterns (note: not eating disorders), regulate your nervous system, embrace your cycle, build strength that your body is craving.
"I no longer dread my cycle each month. I had been taught to demonise food and didn't have freedom, it's different now"
Does this sound like you?
- Are used to starting to work on your health, feeling frustrated with the lack of results and then feeling like you need to restrict yourself to get anywhere?
- Feel exhausted all the time, generally achey and want to get stronger but have no idea where to start when your energy levels are up and down all the time?
- Feel like your mind is getting in your way, your little voice tells you how you aren’t good enough, your anxiety stops you from getting into a routine that allows going into a gym?
- Always feel hungry no matter how much you eat and you want to make body composition changes?
- Want that “toned” look but are scared to look “bulky”?
- Want to feel strong, powerful and resilient but feel like its so far away and that if you *had* it, it wouldn’t last.
"At Unity I have learnt how to nourish and care for my body, I no longer self sabotage with food and know can enjoy foods I love without sabotaging or feeling guilty."
- You felt CONFIDENT with how you showed up with yourself, you didn’t feel fragile, weak or out of control
- You were able to embrace your whole self, in all it’s parts, flaws and cycles.
- You were able to feel confident with how to nourish, fuel and recover for your body
- You had clarity on what you were working on and what steps you are taking to get there
- You felt acceptance and compassion for your body, its scars and marks and you were able to choose it everyday
- You knew how to listen and read your body, what it needs and able to communicate it
Just because it's common to have period pains, bloating, constantly being on a diet and trying to fit our bodies into a male's daily schedule, doesn't mean it is normal.
Introducing Embrace your Strength & Power
Learn how to embrace and honour your body and it’s natural cycles, lean and surrender into it while building strength and trust. Through strength training, improved nutrition and empowered education we can show ourselves genuine self love and self care.
6 weeks to start to embrace your whole self, feel strong and confident in your body
- Group testing session to identify flexibility, mobility and strength deficits
- Individualised programme targeting what came up in testing
- Access to small group classes to fulfill your programme
- Upgrade to have 3x 1-1 sessions with your coach in person or online to educate and optimise movement
- Educational content to empower you in your own body
- Invitation to an appropriate offer for you upon completion, if appropriate
Meet your coaches!
I am a Registered Osteopath and Active Life Professional, I help women who feel limited by old injuries, aches and pains, feel more confidence, strength and power in their bodies so they can freely live unapologetically.
I am an Active Life Candidate, I help people build a life of physical freedom and break free from aches, pains and injuries that limit them.
"I have learnt to listen to my body and what it needs, to enjoy the process rather than rushing things."
Sound like you?
- You want to embrace your feminine energy and start healing, building trust and acceptance in yourself
- You want to build strength and confidence in your body and start to develop power
- You want to enjoy the gym and training but feel nervous about going into the gym, not sure what to do
- You don’t have excessive amounts of aches or pains and want to focus on longevity and embracing your body
- You want to feel strong, powerful and confident in your own body and skin.
- You want to ditch the yoyo dieting, programme switching and high intensity group classes and actually get the results you want.
If you are READY to work on yourself, your health, build your strength and resilience and finally feel confident in your body and skin - this is for you.
You are ready to stop pretending you like the high intensity group classes and start to fall in love with strength training. Let’s ditch the things we think we should do and actually do the things that we enjoy and get us the results we want. Feel held and supported the entire way with your 1-1 coach, giving you feedback and check ins. Join a community of beautiful strong and powerful humans building their lifestyles that they actually enjoy and not full of “shoulds” or there to please others all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions you may have going through your mind while reading our main offer, if however these do not answer your query please do not hesitate to reach out directly to us.
How is the content delivered?
I don't want to be tied into a contract, what happens if I want to cancel?
I'm not local, can I join?
If I'm not in pain, can still I join?
I am a complete newbie in the gym, can I join?
Do I need to have access to a gym?
I have a chronic health condition, can I join?
What if I want more support?
Do I have to lift weights? I don't want to get "bulky"
Can I come into the gym classes on this programme?
Watch our masterclass to learn the 5 key things for optimal health
Learn how your body recovers and some simple steps to set your body up for optimal recovery so that you can take on whatever comes at you during your day. Learn skills and principles that you can take with you through every stage of your life.